8/04/2009

How Do I Know Jens Nowotny?

FIFA World Cup 2006...it was held at Germany.

Since I watched the FIFA World Cup 2002 which was held in Japan (together with South Korea) because they reached the final game for championship with Brazil, Germany national football team have become my favorite team though Filipinos are apathetic with this kind of sports. Hence, at that year, I opened the official website of this grandiose event to see the team again and know its player; surmising the profiles and details of theirs. Until I see the image at the left that is something unusual, a strong impact of Nowotny's image strike to me because of his sacrosanct smile. I become curious with his image a its start because of these reasons: something with kingship, something priestly, something prophetic.

Kingship
He looks as a courageous, brave, tough person. I think that he has iron fist and his commandment is a law. He has a sense of strong authority for me. Don't make aggressive, subversive, drastic altercations on him because he has a gun.

Priestly
As a footballer, he uses football to promote peace, order, morality and values of the life of the person. He does something to make the people happy especially the kids by letting himself to play with football. He loves to shar
e all his knowledge in football.

As my first time to see his image, he looks like very religious person. He looks like a priest, or monk or even a saint. He, a Roman Catholic, also looks for me an active lay person of the Church. Furthermore, his wife, Michaela, is a very religious person.

Prophetic
I don't think on him a clairvoyant. However, their is something related with his career. The end of his career is a beginning of his new role in football. Football never drops him and he is not really fed up with that kind of sports. But, for me, he will have a great role become one of the most repsected person in the field of football in the future.

Insomuch that he is very good speaker and very passionate with the kids and youth, he is also good teacher for me. Moreover, for me, he looks like a professor or faculty member of the reputable university.

No comments:

Post a Comment